Learn About the Importance of Jade in Chinese Culture

Weeks ago, I decided not to sleep in any of my gemstones and to remove them from my bedroom.  I needed to clear my energy space to determine some things.  Many of you mystics are aware, everything  in your surroundings matters and affects you.

I began to catch a cold so I put on my amethyst necklace and recovered within eight hours.  Amethyst is known for his/her calming and sobering properties, but I have not seen much about the stone's ability to heal and protect...believe me she can!

I have about five beloved gem types that are my go to's....ones that I either resonate with or was told to wear by a Master in my night visions.  There are some that I use decoratively, which I can barely lift, in the form of statues that serve to set an atmosphere in rooms that when visitors enter, they feel a total positive change in their energy field.

In my opinion, we can replace modern medicine with gem stones.

(AD)

This morning I was missing one particular jade pendant that I am attached to -- I hadn't worn her for a while and I missed her.  I looked for the stone in its normal spot, but could not find it....I began to panic!
I finally found the pendant on my altar and am basking in its energy as we speak.

Some people say you are to release your stones to others and not get too attached.  Hmmmm.

I stumbled upon this vid today, which outlines things that I discovered by happenstance....Enjoy!


RT